Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Channeling my inner Martha Stewart

I really want to buy a Frieda and Nellie bracelet, above. But they're like $200. And considering it's basically a fancy friendship bracelet, I can't justify it. But that's not to say I can't figure out how to make my own...so I purchased a dozen pre-made friendship bracelets ($6) and a lovely CZ tennis bracelet ($24), all from Amazon, and I'm going to give it the ol' college try. Hell - I also have a dozen gummy bracelets that I bought for the 80s party that is no longer happening. Maybe I can add those to the mix for the ultimate retro jewelry creation. Throw in one of those slap bracelets, a charm from James Avery and a Slinky bracelet and we're good to go.

I will post pics once I figure out how to piece this bad boy together. Or not.


3 comments:

  1. i want one (the friendship/cz concoction)for my bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the stockto original not the frieda and nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so want to see this! please do post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha stockto bracelets for ALL!

    ReplyDelete