Friday, June 25, 2010

Weirdest secret admirer gift ever.

I ordered a book for my friend's upcoming birthday, and when I got home yesterday there was a package waiting on my front porch. Assuming it was the gift, I tore it open. Turned out to be a book called "Delivering Happiness" by the CEO of Zappos. Which I didn't order. The person who did? Someone named "Star Bradshaw" in Las Vegas. Seriously, the weirdest thing ever. Because my name and address were on the "Deliver to" portion of the bill. Um, Star, is it? Thanks, but I will be returning the book to Barnes and Noble. I like Zappos as much as the next guy, but my book by Lauren Conrad is next in line for beach reading purposes. (Sadly, I'm NOT kidding, and I already read her first one. LC author > LC fashion designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment