Monday, June 21, 2010

Eye Eye, cap'n

For some reason, I love going to the eye doctor. They have all kinds of fun tests and weird machines - a very interactive experience. "Is lens 1 or 2 better? 3 or 4? 5 or 1?" Hee.

And they don't even have to dilate your eyes anymore! (Guess this proves how long it's been since I've gotten my eyes checked.) There's some newfangled machine that gives a digital mapping image of your eyeballs. Which the eye doctor later showed me. Um, really don't need to see my optic nerve, but thanks.

For anyone keeping score, it's RIP to my crazy colored contacts. I have come to accept my normal blue eyes for what they are - no more BLUE!. Just blue. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the little "follow the thumb puppet" game. And is the little bird in the cage? out of the cage? Remember when you had to wear an eye patch?

    ReplyDelete