Thursday, June 24, 2010

Burlesque-y business

Apparently there's a new hot place in Dallas called Teddy's Room that has burlesque dancers. And $14 drinks. But I digress. I really have no interest in this. I don't mind if guys go to strip clubs (preferably not every weekend, but you catch my drift), and I'm sure the art of burlesque is lovely (see Dita von Teese), but just...no.

I read a review this morning on D Magazine's website, and it said the place was full of 20-something beautiful girls and 50-year old men paying for their drinks.
Ooh, sign me up! (sarcasm, people.)

Afterword: You all know I will try this place at least once. So I can say I did it. And so I can have another exciting post for my blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. If you need someone to go with, count me in. I'm getting closer to 50.

    ReplyDelete