Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bachelorette update...yawn...

Aside from the first 15 minutes (aka "Justin-gate"), last night's episode was pretty ho-hum. I did enjoy the Turkish music playing while Justin walked away and we got to hear countless voicemails he left for his girlfriend back home. Nice editing work, ABC!

Ty is adorbs, but his views about women are VERY unfortunate. Really? You're just now hearing about women being CEOs? Seriously. Where is this guy from? Yikes. I'm picturing him and his ex-wife:
She: "Honey, I got a job!"
He: "Gonnna have to serve you these divorce papers, baby. A woman's place is in the home."
She: "WTF???"

And poor poor Craig. Funny and smart but just not cutting the mustard. After the olive oil wrestling and everything! (again, WTF???)

That's really all I got from 2 hours of bachelorette nonsense. 2 hours I'll never get back. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment