Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's up, doc?

Two doctor's appointments today. And already had one on Monday. Reeeeeally enjoying have health insurance again, after a few months without it (ahem).

One of my appointments today is with my gyno (avert your eyes, male reader(s)), whose son went to high school with me. They both work in the same office (the horror!), and when I called to make an appt the nurse asked WHICH of the doctors I would like to see (as they share the same last name - duh). I said, "The dad! ALWAYS the dad! Make a note in my file!" She busted out laughing - but I'm sorry. Even if my doctor was on vacation and I was giving birth, I would hold that sucker in to avoid having a high school friend take care of my business. Ew. NO. It's embarassing enough that it's his dad, who gives me rundowns of all the guys in my class during my exam. Fun times. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Update: the doctor complimented my abs (awkward), and then I ran into his son as I was trying to get the hell out of there. So close, and yet...

    ReplyDelete