Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jhglaorjbalsjbf. That's "Bachelorette" in Icelandic.

Good grief. This program KILLS me. (And yet I watch religiously every damn week.)

My notes, in brief:

1. "Supposably." Actually not a word. Although I've heard Jacqueline on Real Housewives of NJ use it, so maybe it's "reality show speak?" Sigh.
2. Thank you for FINALLY giving subtitles to Kasey! I've been asking for them since day one. Although even the subtitles couldn't decipher everything the poor guy was saying. Ha.
3. Frank is sort of creeping me out. Used to think he was cute in a Steve Zahn sort of way, but he's a little intense and "hey, jealousy."
4. Did you notice that on the spelunking date into the cave, all the guys were in the EXACT. SAME. OUTFITS. Lame, ABC.
4. Chris M and his "poem" - I think I prefer him mute.
5. Mold poisoning? Really? Where do they FIND these people?!
6. I heart Ty. Maybe it's a Southern thing. But awwww.
7. The whole "It's like the Beauty and the Beast rose!" commentary. I heard at least one guy go, "Yeah!" in agreement - Please tell me he was just being polite and isn't really referencing this Disney animated movie...
8. Bikini under her snow suit? WTF
9. Dorky, but I loved that she and Kirk wore matching sweaters. I think if there was anywhere they could pull that off, it would be in Iceland.

I also own the blue and black fingerless gloves that Kasey was wearing. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment