Monday, May 17, 2010

Be kind, please rewind

Do you ever sit and rewind a line or scene from a movie over and over? I did that a few weeks ago with Ferris Bueller - for some reason the "Twist and Shout" parade scene just makes me happy. Particularly the African-American dance troupe on the steps. Anyone? Bueller? Where they make the little "huh" noises?? Greatness. I seriously must have watched that part like 5 times in a row. Thank you, Tivo and/or DVD scene selection. They really make it easy for you these days.

The fireball scene in Christmas Vacation was always my college roommate's favorite (shout-out SB), so now when I watch that part I also have to backtrack once or thrice. And giggle every time.

And I just rediscovered the genius that is Spaceballs - it took me like three hours to get through, because there were so many parts I had to watch again and again. "We ain't found sh*t!" being one of the highlights for me.

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaa yes ma'am. That part reminds me of you. Maybe we should just blog to each other.

    ReplyDelete