Friday, May 14, 2010

Dum da da da duuuuum dum


(That's Pomp and Circumstance. Not the Wedding March. But typing it out like that, they are eerily similar. Weird.)
It's graduation weekend at UT Dallas, and I just saw some cute girls in their cap and gowns snapping photos by the UTD sign. Aw. Made me realize I have never worn a traditional black cap and gown. We wore long white dresses and big white hats at high school graduation, at UNC graduation we wore Carolina blue cap and gowns (aw), and I didn't walk at grad school graduation. I guess at that point I was like, "screw it."
But now I really WANT the old-school (no pun intended) cap and gown. Is that reason enough to go back for another degree? I'd say so. Plus the fact that if I got my PhD people would have to call me "Doctor." Which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment