Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Man that guy gets around

Jeremy from The Bachelor (DeAnna's season? maybe?) who lives in Dallas is one of my Facebook friend suggestions. Apparently we have 5 friends in common. Who knew? (Too embarassed to friend him at this point, but maybe after a glass of wine. All he can do is ignore me, right?)

Of course, I've seen him out and about in Dallas before, and every time he's surrounded by like four girls. But still. Pseudo famous. Interesting. I prefer him over the weird foot-fetish guy (also from Dallas) any day.

5 comments:

  1. I do have to give the guy bonus points: his Facebook profile pic is he and Bret Michaels. This could be my IN for Rock of Love 4! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I friended. So far, radio silence. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He accepted my friend request. (Along with like 40 other girls.)
    HA

    ReplyDelete