Monday, May 3, 2010

Karma's a bitch

I was de-friended on Facebook by three people this weekend. Of course I have no idea who did it (and probably never will), but really? Perhaps my incessant daily postings are getting annoying? The skinny arm photos getting old for some of you?

I have de-friended a couple of d-bags in the past, and although I was totally hoping for the veil of anonymity, both of them figured it out and called me on it. Stellar. So I guess it's true - what goes around, comes around.

But be forewarned, 13 blog readers - I will KNOW when one of you drops off.
That's not a threat. Just stating the facts, ma'am. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wait, how do you know that you were defriended? Do you keep track of your friend total or do you get a notification?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't get a notification. I just remembered seeing one number on Friday and it was a few less on Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete