Thursday, May 6, 2010

Singing and swinging


Not sure where my renewed love of karaoke stems from (although did it ever really go away?), but tonight, going to Top Golf for ladies night/karaoke. A very random combination, but it does provide some creative song choices if you're looking to tie in the golf game. And who wouldn't.

Options include:


-Swing low, sweet chariot. (probably not a crowd pleaser, but seriously how funny would it be if someone got up there and busted out with this??)

-Head like a hole (hole...golf...)

-Eye of the Tiger (hee)

-Strokin'


Ironically I'm going to a bar golf pub crawl next weekend for some guy's bday who I don't even know, and we have to wear golf clothes. I do not own argyle or khakis. Might have to hit the Top Golf pro shop for a visor or some crap. Randomly I DO own a golf glove. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. ...or maybe I'll just wear normal clothes and go as one of Tiger's mistresses. That's golf-ish, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. def. this reminds me of when the brecht girls did a bar golf thing. they thought they were being exclusive, i think, and i thought they were being laaaaaaaame.

    ReplyDelete