Monday, May 17, 2010

"Pretty Wild," indeed

Does anyone besides me watch this "Pretty Wild" show on E!? It's about three "sisters" (one is apparently just a friend but calls the mom "Mom") - one of whom just got jail time for being involved in that "bling ring" of burglaries. So why they got their own show is beyond me, but Chelsea Handler is an exec producer so I thought I would give it a chance. Um, last night's episode? REDONK. My jaw dropped in the first two minutes. The daughter-who-isn't-really-a-daughter was saying how she had been working out and looking good, and her "mom" thought it was time to get some nude photos taken. Which is already creepy, but then the MOM comes into the bathroom and starts TAKING the nude photos! Then tells the girl to start soaping herself up - "yeah, that looks hot" - and snaps away! Are you kidding me?! I call foul on this. Even for you, Chelsea. Cue the heebie jeebies.

1 comment: