Friday, May 14, 2010

"Undateable" : GENIUS.

I caught an epsiode of Undateable last night on VH1 and almost fell off the elliptical from laughing so hard. Each hour is devoted to 20 things guys do that ensure they will never have sex or date - totalling 100 things in all.

A sampling:
Jorts (jean shorts) or Japris (jean capris. was unaware of this phenomenon for guys)
Saying "boner" on a date
Playing Dungeons and Dragons
Wearing Hawaiian shirts (unless you're Jimmy Buffet)
Having a pet name for their penis
Mandanas (sorry Bret Michaels)
Fake swearing ("darn it!")
Names for breasts (they are NOT "fun bags," boys)
Murse (man purse)

I highly recommend checking this out. Amazeballs.

5 comments:

  1. Funny, funny and all so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got me worried: i love hawaiian shirts, esp on my little dude! and i thought a "murse" was a man nurse ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawaiian shirts on kids under 8 are AOK. I think it's the balding 40-year-olds who have problems.
    And I guess a murse is also a man nurse. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Others included Whiners, Skull clothing (which I have to assume includes Ed Hardy), Mandals, Lite Rock in the car, and Carrying a Beeper. I think I KNOW that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the stylin' guys wore man-purses in the 70s. Including your dad. It was because they all wore European-made pants that had no pockets. But they kept losing their purses just like we do, so it didn't last. If a guy tells you he doesn't have a pet name for his penis, he's lying.

    ReplyDelete