Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How many As Seen on TV items does a person need??

Just bought a Tony Little Gazelle from Amazon.com. (Yes, the ponytailed guy in the black spandex.) Will let you know how much of a waste of money that was. Additional items I have bought in the past:

-2 (count 'em, TWO) Snuggies
-Bump-it
-Hair-do by Jessica Simpson
-The Bullet (not a sex toy - some sort of smoothie maker that I have never used)

And I still want a Sham-WOW and a Chia Pet, if they still make them. Ooh and that thing that chops everything up into tiny pieces looks fun too.

Sucker? You betcha.

3 comments:

  1. i have about 15 shamwows and the chopper thing. i also have mighty putty and some shamwow-ish mop. mark loves this stuff and gives it to me for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, mighty putty. Does it work? I love the "As Seen on TV" aisle at CVS/Walgreens. Sucks me in every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walgreens used to carry Obama chia pets. Those quickly were removed from the shelves. But you can still find them on ebay!!!

    ReplyDelete