Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Talk Dirty to Me

I love Poison. Some of my best work on Guitar Hero can be found on "Nothin' But a Good Time." And the name Nikki Sixx? Greatness.

And I love Rock of Love. If I weren't afraid of becoming an alcoholic or catching a disease, I would apply. (Hell - I've applied for Real World, Bachelor, and Survivor in the past - why stop now?)

And I love Bret Michaels the most. European hair extensions and all. So I'm obviously thrilled that he's okay, but REALLY? Check out the smaller photo on the cover of People. He gets to wear a do-rag while unconscious from a brain hemorrhage? How bald IS he on top?!?! Intriguing.

Why doesn't he form a super-group with Slash on guitar and Tommy Lee on drums? Just saying. I would watch.

1 comment:

  1. please don't take this in anyway as a challenge to your vast knowledge of late 80's hair metal, but Nikki Sixx was in Motley Crue.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete