Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sarah, Inc.

I have had lots of ideas for products and businesses over the years. If I ever actually moved forward on any of them, who knows how successful I would be. But...no. For example:

1. After I got robbed a few years ago, I started thinking about buying a gun. (I never would, but I did think about it.) But how much cooler would it be for gun-toting gals to have interchangeable plates to change the color/style of the gun handle? Like you could have a denim one, a black patent leather one, a pink bedazzled rhinestone one...a gun to match your outfit! I think women would be much more likely to buy a gun if they were cute. Just saying.

2. After trying to figure out how to get a keg to my now-defunct rollerskating party, I came up with the idea for a keg delivery service. Imagine if you could get your keg delivered to your party location, tapped for you, and then picked up the next day! I would seriously pay an extra $100 for something like that. (Then again, this is my idea, so I guess I would have to.)

3. My love of frozen drinks and frozen yogurt leads me to believe you must be able to make fro yo from a margarita machine. How great would that be?
Mondays: Coconut fro yo
Tuesdays: Daquiris
Wednesdays: Peach fro yo
Thursdays: Bellinis
Fridays: Strawberry fro yo
Saturdays: you guessed it, Strawberry MARGARITAS
Sundays: day off for the Lord. (HA)

This will be the only product I register for, should I ever get married. It's a party and a marriage counselor all in one.

Nobody steal these ideas. Patents pending. (Not really)

1 comment:

  1. My million dollar product is a Peeper Beeper. I do-hickey for your key chain and a microchip on your glasses. Where are they and I can't see to look for them. Maybe there could be a different beep for your cell phone, etc. Of course, if you lose your keys you're screwed...

    ReplyDelete