Monday, May 10, 2010

Seniors '03!

So Saturday night I'm out with the girls. These guys from the next table finally meander over to chat with us. Turns out they are all like 25 and 26 and apparently think we are, too. Aw. They must have been drunker than we thought.

Then the guy from the table behind us comes over, asking how much of a shot (or lack of) the first guys have with us. I told him we were a little older than those guys, and turns out guy from table 2 is ALSO 26. Class of freaking 2003. What? Try the 90's, boys. He also can't believe how "old" we are.

I proceeded to have an embarassing dance-off with some of the youngsters, and 2003 grad proceeds to do the "Worm." Twice. Yes please. I can't help but imagine the friends of these kids, wondering "Who's that MOM he's dancing with?" Awesome.

When I finally confessed how old I was, little 26-year-old backtracked, saying he was ACTUALLY 29. And that guy he said was his roommate (aw again)? No! He lives alone in a house in Lakewood. Poor little pumpkin. I took the tequila shot he bought me, patted him on his head, and got the hell outta there.

Was definitely an ego boost. I certainly can't pass for 25. But perhaps 29. We'll go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment