Friday, May 28, 2010

Better late than never: My Bachelorette analysis

Finally forced myself to watch the 2-hour premiere of The Bachelorette last night. Thank god for Tivo - I was able to breeze through it in about an hour. Ali's laugh is going to get old by about episode 3, but let's move on to more important things: the GUYS.

A few stand-outs:

-Dude with the Muppet voice. You know who I'm talking about. They really should close-caption him. I can barely understand what he says. And he's actually cute. Too bad his voice kills it.
-Rated R the wrestler. Really? REALLY? Here's a tip, ladies. You don't want to marry someone who has his alias printed up on t-shirts. Or someone who HAS an alias.
-"Shooter." You shot yourself in the foot on that one, big guy. Idiot.
-Weatherman. Annoying x 1000.

There are a couple who don't make me want to fast-forward. Time will tell if she keeps them around or has to obey the producers and keep the weirdos. I would bet on the latter.

2 comments:

  1. Shooter is the name of Waylon Jennings son. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, THIS "Shooter" got his nickname for premature ejaculation...and TOLD Ali that upon their first meeting. Which means he did NOT get a rose. Ew. TMI, dude.

    ReplyDelete