Monday, May 3, 2010

Missed Connections

These posts on Craigslist absolutely crack me up. (And yes, I read them sometimes. And no, I'm not looking for my OWN missed connection.)

Some recent gems:
"Hello I saw you turning onto Preston in a white van. Let's see if this can turn into something."
"Sitting outside a Kroger (?) and you walked in. I wanted to ask for your number but my buddy came out and by then you were gone."
"You were with your parents at Quiznos in Arlington. Want to chat?"

I mean really folks?! I know there are a few people who have actually MADE that missed connection and end up married. And good for them. But for me - endless hours of reading pleasure. :)

1 comment:

  1. Some sweet doozies today:
    "You made my turkey sandwich at Subway. You were wearing a brown shirt." (um, like the UNIFORM?)
    "You were pregnant when we met at Waffle House." This is comic gold.

    ReplyDelete