Monday, May 3, 2010

Maybe that's why Tony broke up with her


Jessica Simpson annoys the crap out of me. Let's just be honest here. I appreciate that she's curvy. And hair extensions are fun. But that's really about all the positive things I can say about her.

She's not very bright. She has a weird breath-y voice when she sings. And I accidentally caught a few seconds of her latest straight-to-DVD hit, "Private Valentine," on TBS yesterday. Can safely say she won't be winning an Oscar anytime soon.

And then there's her choice of men. Nick Lachey. Lose-bag. Seriously what has he done in the last 10 years aside from "Newlyweds" and dating Vanessa Minnillo (don't get me started on her, either). John Mayer. Who I will eventually devote an entire blog post to. I do not understand his appeal. He is gross, and apparently racist. Tony Romo. Again, I don't get it. Yes he's a football star, but why the newsboy caps all the time? Me-thinks the Romo is balding.

And now Jessica tells Ellen that she only brushes her teeth three times a week?! Because her teeth are really slippery and she doesn't like that?! Um EW. When your teeth are dirty, they get what I call "sweaters" - which means they NEED to be brushed, young lady! And she said something about using her t-shirt to wipe them down. EW again. Maybe she got a little TOO into the third-world beauty habits she learned on "The Price of Beauty." Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. and, sadly, i have watched EVERY episode of "The Price of Beauty" and even cried a few times...me loves it (along with every other stupid reality tv show). can we still be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course. i own season one of "newlyweds," so there you have it.

    ReplyDelete