Friday, May 7, 2010

Daily Embarassing Moment

Just went to the tanning salon (I know, I know), and after "doing my business" got back in my car and realized I left my bikini bottoms inside. Seriously considered just ditching them, but it's a cute bikini, so I shuffled back inside, praying that I could just run back into the little room without anyone knowing. Nope - in the three minutes it took to get to my car and back, they had cleaned the room and the DUDE at the front desk had to hand me my bikini bottoms. Which he probably thought was my underwear. Which might mean he thought I was going commando.
OH THE HUMANITY. Blushing just thinking about it. Might have to find a new tanning salon.

Another tanning salon embarassing story: for the LONGEST time I thought the little stickers they used to have at the front desk to measure your tan progression were like pasties for those who didn't want bra lines. But I always wondered why you would want the shape of a dolphin/heart/state of Texas...THERE. Good thing someone told me what they were really for before I humiliated myself even further.

4 comments:

  1. I honestly didn't know people still went to tanning beds. I am in the DARK. Although quite PALE, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, yes they do. Bring on the wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have wrinkles, you're perfect!

    ReplyDelete