Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun things to do with a white glove


Wore my golf glove out and about Saturday night for the Bar Golf pub crawl. And it really made the outfit - without the glove, I just looked like some super-preppy girl going to the country club. Ha. But while wearing the glove, I got asked if I was a proctologist. Nice one. I should have asked the guy to turn his head and cough.


In the glove, I felt a little like I was headed back to cotillion, a very odd time in 5th grade when the "cool" thing was to get all dressed up and learn the fox trot. Mmm-kay.


I also felt the need to mime a bit in the glove. Who knew a little piece of white fabric could be so awesome. And now it needs to be laundered. Before I sew tiny sequins all over it for my next Michael Jackson Memorial Booze Cruise.

1 comment:

  1. And speaking of MJ, can we please address the awesomeness that is the name Jermajesty(Jermaine Jackson's son)?? Seriously. Wow.

    ReplyDelete