Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Have a mint.

It creeps me out to see two guys sharing the same microphone onstage. Simply because it's potentially a perfect storm of bad breath. Example: Bruce Springsteen and Steven Van Zandt (Sopranos guy). Check out a youtube video of them - a little too close for comfort, if you ask me. I also just watched an old clip of the Beatles at Shea Stadium - Paul and John are thisclose. Just saying.

The other near-miss happened during the Final Four when WVU player Da'Sean Butler tore his ACL and coach Bob Huggins knelt down in his face for waaaaay too long. I finally had to look away. Let's hope they at least brushed their teeth.

2 comments:

  1. I SO felt that way during the final four. ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I loved that moment during the final four. I thought it was incredibly sweet and showed the awesome father-son-like relationship between the two of them.

    ReplyDelete